Starting Monday, September 13, 2021, British Columbians and visitors to BC will need proof of vaccination to access some events, services and businesses.
As of August 9, 2021, Canada is allowing entry to fully vaccinated American citizens and permanent residents (currently residing in the US) for leisure travel.
Plan to make SMART decisions:
- S – Stay home or self-quarantine if you are not feeling well.
- M – Masks are required in all indoor spaces.
- A – Appropriate behaviour is essential. Take responsibility for your actions. Wash your hands frequently, cough into your sleeve, wear a mask in ALL indoor public spaces.
- R – Respect others and protocols. Accept that there are new ways of doing businesses and participating in activities which are all put in place to keep us ALL safe. Be kind, do not judge and do not discriminate.
- T – Together we will beat COVID-19 through SMART decisions
While in Rossland:
- Be respectful of each individual businesses mask policies.
- Wearing masks indoors is required in the interior health region.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Be kind, respectful and have patience with others. Please read and adhere to signage. We are all in this together and our community and businesses are working under specific guidelines and very unique circumstances to ensure your safety while providing a quality experience and product.
- Help keep our first responders safe and hospitals able to handle all needs by playing safe and staying within your limits as you explore and partake in adventures in our amazing area.
- Keep your dog on leash throughout town, on community trails and in local parks.
- Leave no trace when on the trails and other outdoor spaces
- Think before you light a fire. Please be mindful of current fire bans and regulations.
For tourism industry updates about COVID-19, please visit Destination BC’s corporate website, here. or the tourism website hellobc.com
If you have any updates to add to this page, or have any questions or concerns, please contact us:
Executive Director – András Lukács: email@example.com
Marketing Coordinator – Kylie Lakevold: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skip to Latest Developments or Public Health Information or Visitor & Business Resources
To focus efforts on containment of COVID-19 in British Columbia, provincial health officials have implemented the following measures:
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status
- Starting Monday, September 13, 2021, British Columbians and visitors to BC will need proof of vaccination to access some events, services and businesses.
- As of August 9, 2021, Canada is allowing entry to fully vaccinated American citizens and permanent residents (currently residing in the US) for leisure travel.
- Air operators have been formally mandated to prevent any travelers with symptoms to board an aircraft to Canada.
- For updates on reported cases and risk assessment in the province visit the Interior Health website(link is external)
Public Health Information Sources:
Health Canada COVID-19 information line: 1-833-784-4397. Interpretation services are available in multiple languages. Or email: email@example.com
We are doing our best to stay on top of these rapidly evolving events and will continue to update this page as often as possible.
Resources for our visitors:
Resources for Businesses